Sunday 27 April 2014

Re Photographing Your self, shoot 2






I shot these images as a projection test to see how the technique would work out. I have previously made images using projection but I have always struggled balancing the light as the projector alone won't light the subject sufficiently but adding in lights changes the projection qualities and tones. I have found using an old over head projector throes out much brighter and clearer images, unfortunately I used the projector when I was at home so I will need to track one down in Nottingham. 

I didn't have access to dancer when experimenting with projection so to create more interesting images I explored the idea of Re Photographing yourself. All the imaged above a specific meaning, sentimental value or expression of self in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment