Tuesday 15 October 2013

Rachel






These images were sent to me by a friend as she wanted and opinion on the dress she is wearing. They were taken purely to show me the dress but I found these images really beautiful, I was drawn to the interesting shapes created by the strange angle the images were taken from. 
I also found the use of mirrors in these images really interesting as it creates new perspectives and adds the surreal to the images. I would like to use mirrors in my images as they will represent the person they are trying to reflect in the image. 
In this body of work I want explore not the super speedy selfies but create constructed and tasteful images that will represent the pressure people feel to prove them selves through images. 

"If there isn't photographic proof it is as if the event didn't exist" 

No comments:

Post a Comment