Saturday 23 November 2013

Stop motion/Magic Lantern


I have created this video as it give the body of work pace, it is always viewed at a certain speed. I have made it fast to encourage people to get swept up in the work and hopefully interact with it quickly. I have made it reasonably short to encourage people to watch it more than once. I intentional left the final image mid way through a dance step so the viewer would feel the need to continue watching. 

I have included the sound again to give the viewer a rounded experience when viewing the work.

I have applied some of the techniques I explored earlier on in the project, one of the key ones was the use of repetition, I have used the same sequence of image multiple times with in the video. This create a continuity to the video and makes the sequences stand out and more prominent with in the sequence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment