Sunday 3 November 2013

Shoot 4













I have again used the technique of free lensing, this has enabled me to distort the image creating distortion and a contrast of acute focus and distorted images. This is to represent how people will present to the world and "ideal" of themselves, a distorted version of who they truly are. This in turn will cause people to view not only the person in a distorted way but also them selves as they will come to compare themselves. 

Using a tap dancer instead of a ballet dancer made a really difference to the images and the concept as it is so much more freeing and personal. 

I would like to develop these images further and start shooting in the studio. I will refine the images and  will enable me to really distort and isolate the feet turing them into objects to be viewed in a more beautiful and abstract light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment