Sunday 3 November 2013

Shoot 3










I shot these images using the technique of free lensing,  this is where the image is held separately from the camera. it gives the freedom to distort the image and have very specific focal points and extreme areas of blur. 
I chose to shoot the images this way to express they way people show a distorted perspective of them selves, how they chooses to highlight and share areas of their lives and hide others therefore giving a warped and distorted perspective of reality. 

I have shot a ballet dancer but as I develop my work I want to move into a dance that is more free and expressive as ballet is a very precise art. I would like to move towards a dance that is more personal and freeing as it will be more representative of the person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment