Monday 24 February 2014

Wollaton Hall Dance Shoot








I really enjoyed shooting at wollaton Hall, It is such a beautiful space. The window light is and the shadows created worked really well. I had a lot of fun shooting these images, It was great to work with a dancer in such a beautiful space. 

It was a struggle shooting as we were only given 20 mins in the prospects room which is very tight, I am hoping to go back a couple of times this week to refine these images. 

I focused more on the camera technique, how the images were looking and the effects I could create to enhance the feeling of dance, next time I really need to focus on the technical skills of the dancer, I need to ensure I have taken the photograph at the height of the jump or when the dancers feet are fully pointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment