Saturday 31 May 2014

Book Fair Display

The plan for the book fair was to have the Zine displayed along side a tablet or a digital photo frame which would be playing the videos as they are the Key element of this terms work. Unfortunately the files I made have become corrupt and I can't export them with the correct file extension, I have serpent hours treeing to get it to work and on the phone to the company but unfortunately it isn't going to work.

I don't own a Tablet so I am going to display the videos on my laptop, I will leave it playing on repeat and if people would like to access the website they can use the QR code in the magazine. It will also give my work an element of longevity as one the book fair is over it means people will have the link to my website and access to my work after the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment