Friday 30 May 2014

Premier Pro

I edited all the videos in Premier Pro, I had never used the software before so the whole process was learning on the job. It was a super challenging experience but I gained so much from it and managed to learn a lot from it. I am not confident to use Premier Pro.

I worked closely with Kath Wilkinson the fashion student to create the videos, she would tell me what effect she wanted to achieve and I would use the software to realise her vision. It was a challenge as I didn't have free reign to create videos I was happy with, I had to listen to all the decisions she made and execute them well. It made it difficult as some of the time I wouldn't be happy with a decision made but I wasn't in place to be able to change it as I was doing this for Kath not my self.

Although this was a challenge it was a great experience to lean as when I graduate I will hopefully be woking for client and working to their brief and iras rather than my own.

once I had understood the basics of Premier Pro the process of making the videos went really smoothly. It wasn't too difficult to put them together. I hadn't realised that if you saved a video but didn't export it all the date would be easily lots so we ran into a lot of problems in the process of making the videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment