Saturday 31 May 2014

Term Summery

This term as been an amazing experience learning new skills, I have really pushed my self into new experiences, working alongside a fashion student and using new equipment like moving image camera and green screens. None of this I had done before, I am now confident to do a shoot with a green screen or working towards a brief with some one, to realise their ideas not my own. I have worked on many shoots before with fashion students but as the photographer I have taken the creative control. I have also learnt how to use many new adobe programs which is super useful, Ii have tried to leaner how to use Premier Pro in the past and really struggled to push my self when it was for personal work but having to work it out to ensure the client is happy gave me the motivation to really understand it.

I have real enjoyed this term and really enjoyed exploring dance and fashion along with moving image and the still image, looking at where magazines and photography are heading. I feel this term has equipped me with skills that will be incredibly useful going into industry.

I am not 100% happy with the final product this term and know if I had more creative control I would have come out with a very different final product but I feel that it has been such an amazing learning experience that it is not important and 2nd year is supposed to a time to experiment and learn new skills. I am so pleased I have gained the skills I have and explored photography and the moving images as I feel much more confident moving forward that I will be able to achieve videos and images that I am happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment