Sunday 16 March 2014

The Models Clothing

The Models clothing 
I had to think trolly carefully about how The dancer was dressed as fashion says a lot on an image and people will read into. I wanted to keep my images very neutral to encourage people to engage on a personal level, I didn’t want the dance to have too much personality as the viewer would read it as the dancers experience rather then projecting their own feelings and emotions onto the images and reading it as their own experience. 
I initially shot the images withe the dance only wearing black leggings Tshirt but I felt this almost said more and made the image feel as if it was not quite complete, as if I had neglected to consider such a major part of the image. 

I decided to keep the outfit all black but instead of leggings used a floaty skirt, It added a to of movement and fluidity to the image and gave the dance a more complete feel with out adding too much personality of fashion influence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment